Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HELP! I'm not sure whether I'm just ranting or genuinely trying to seek advice! What should I do?

I have a piece of GROUP coursework that is due in soonish (Can't remember exactly when - will find out later today).





I have not heard a thing from either boy I'm meant to be working with (Although I have the number for one of them). I have no idea how to bring up the issue of this coursework with him because it's never felt like a good time (I've always wanted to bring it up after we've been doing group work for another module in our course, which feels like a good time to me, but then he just talks to the teacher or goes off with mates).





We've just had our reading week, which would HAVE BEEN a perfect time to catch up with him, but I never did (Yes, my fault. I know.). I need to ask him what the hell we're doing, and do it! But I've no idea when would be a good time to ask him or what method of communication I should use (Random texts seem odd to me, as do emails... but I don't feel able to talk to him about it!!)





And no, I don't fancy him!HELP! I'm not sure whether I'm just ranting or genuinely trying to seek advice! What should I do?
It's your grade. Call and ask him if he has the other person's number then ask him when would be a good time to get the work done and over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment