Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HELP! I'm not sure whether I'm just ranting or genuinely trying to seek advice! What should I do?

I have a piece of GROUP coursework that is due in soonish (Can't remember exactly when - will find out later today).





I have not heard a thing from either boy I'm meant to be working with (Although I have the number for one of them). I have no idea how to bring up the issue of this coursework with him because it's never felt like a good time (I've always wanted to bring it up after we've been doing group work for another module in our course, which feels like a good time to me, but then he just talks to the teacher or goes off with mates).





We've just had our reading week, which would HAVE BEEN a perfect time to catch up with him, but I never did (Yes, my fault. I know.). I need to ask him what the hell we're doing, and do it! But I've no idea when would be a good time to ask him or what method of communication I should use (Random texts seem odd to me, as do emails... but I don't feel like I can talk to him about it.





And no, I don't fancy him!HELP! I'm not sure whether I'm just ranting or genuinely trying to seek advice! What should I do?
God, get a little assertiveness. Your project will NEVER be finished if you don't address this and get the other guy with the program, too. The right time is the VERY next time you see him, and it wouldn't hurt to email AND text him.


EDIT: Good for you. Don't expect miracles, obviously neither are very concerned, but now you're taking some control.

No comments:

Post a Comment