Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I want to own a Female American Pitt bull seeking advice ?

this will be for the love towards the breed





this will not for money purpose i will give the puppies to responsible famalies and can sell some of them also





female pittbull will be nice ?





how many of you have FEMALE PITTBULL? What you do of her puppies?I want to own a Female American Pitt bull seeking advice ?
My mother in law breeds blue american pitt bull terriers. Pitt bulls are the most easily accessible breed and are very over bred. Look on craigslist or in animal shelters, around %60 or so of unwanted dogs are pitts.





Females are not necissarily less aggressive than males. Actually, Females have attacked many more people than males have during times they are pregnant or have young pups. They are extremely protective. I remember hearing the story of a young boy you was basically skinned alive by a pitt bull mother for getting too close to the brood.





Anyways, for the right owner they are a good dog. If you are not a professional breeder then do not attempt to breed. Have a female pitt and have her fixed then you do not have to worry with the puppies. If you do have puppies, have them all fixed before they leave for other homes. That is what responsible pet owners do regardless of which country you live in.





I am quite surprised that pitts are legal in India.I want to own a Female American Pitt bull seeking advice ?
I just adopted a female pitt. she's 8 weeks and we are getting her spayed ASAP. make sure you train her properly! if you don't you will the stereo typical pittbull that everyone hates. I am training my puppy not to chew on people and teaching her to chew on her toys and she is doing to well. I am going to hire a house call trainer to come a help me train her because pittbulls don't do well with other big dogs and training is more effective if it's the owners and her only. Usually other dogs just distract them from the meaning of the training.
First of all, you should really think about adopting one. Yeah you've probably heard bad stories because of breed stereotypes, but I assure you if you look, you will find a pittie out there that'll be perfect for you. There are PLENTY in the shelters and rescues and buying one from a breeder would just be senseless...





Also, I suggest you don't breed her. If you adopt one you won't have to worry about that because most shelters/rescues spay and neuter their dogs before adopting them out.





If you somehow get a purebred from a breeder, please please don't let her breed and get her fixed. Like I said there are already plenty of pit bulls in the shelters, I highly doubt you'd be able to find good homes for them. Eventually they'd grow up, and have to be put down because no one wants them.





Sorry to sound so negative, but its the truth. ADOPT!
IF YOU TRUELY ARE DOING THIS FOR THE LOVE OF THE BREED. . . OWN THE DOG AND SPAY HER. Heres something to think about. 3 MILLION Pit Bulls are euthanized each year in shelters in the united states. So what I want you to think about is this: How MANY MORE will you kill by breeding your dog? Real APBT's lovers understand this fact and dont add to back yard breeding from unlicensed breeders who usually contribute to the problem. Own the dog and be a proud outspoken advocate for them. Show your bully pride and love for the breed. please spay your dog. help save the other perfectly good pits in shelters. they deserve a home too. I myself own an American Pit Bull Terrier and I have her spayed. Help save the breed!
Get yourself a poodle. They don't moult and you could dye it pink.
You are Insane!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment