Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is it logic that someone just got raped and then she enters yahoo answer to seek advice? not police?

i have just seen it when someone just asked about advice claiming that she has just been raped(in another section). bearing in mind that am also a girl, if someone just raped me, i will be much traumatized and i can never think of yahoo answer not only for this moment but for a very long time,may be never!





another guy in this section itself is saying that his bicycle is stolen, is yahoo answer a police station?Is it logic that someone just got raped and then she enters yahoo answer to seek advice? not police?
i think you are totally right. it's weird to be raped and then the 1st thing to do is to ask for advice on yahoo answersIs it logic that someone just got raped and then she enters yahoo answer to seek advice? not police?
I think you can never know what you will do unless you really be raped and feel the pain? anger? depression? with your heart. maybe a raped girl doesn't want any one to know she has been raped, and she comes to YA because she wont be known. maybe she wants to share her feeling only with a person who has been raped and has the same feeling. maybe she's scared. you can't put yourself in a raped girl's shoe so easily.
Id say they were full of crap and looking for attention. I had a guy attempt (i fought him off thankfully) to rape me in college..the LAST thing i thought of was the internet..I got home and dived into a hot bathtub and called my best friend..even tho he didnt succeed i felt horribly nasty...so id say they were not raped. no where near it..
Of course yahoo would be that last thing on my mind! But did i just read right?!??! You think the 1st thing i would do is REVEAL it to my relatives ????? Are you mad? That would be so extremely embarrassing have some shame whats wrong with you?? Tell you FAMILY?? That is just BESHARAM..... why would you want your family to know??


Imbecile.....
maybe she's scared..and this is where she comes for advice..who are you...the 'I choose What gets Asked On here Girl'??





who cares...and lol @ the stolen bicycle..
The first answerer gave you the correct answer,


but you understandth not
haha wow these people have some demented minds.. =S..


lol...i think their life revolves around yahoo answers.. ^o) XD


Allah Help Them...


smh..


-x-
Yes. That is strange and not believable.
Does the term ';trolling'; mean anything to you?
lol


some people would rather get opinions on what to do by randoms who they cant see face to face or be judged badly(being judged badly face 2 face is more hurting)





Some people also feel that its their fault if they were raped, and wouldnt go to the police or they were threatened by the rapist so they talk to people on the internet for support since they cannot get support from the outside world.





I think...you'd only understand why a person who is abused results to the internet for support...is if youve actually been there.





@ user below me: lol good old Pakistan eh? hehe, Well at least in Australia we dont have to jump for our lives to get off at the bus stop ;) you know what i mean?
hey!!! i am the guy who told about the stolen bike. it is my another account. you cant stop me i am muhammad ahmad siddiqui. what do you think we ramdanians have only one account? and we cant reply?





so here is the reply.





yes a girl getting raped can ask on Y!A cuz mostly girls wont want to tell in public that they have got raped. so they look for advice where no one knows them.





and about my bike do you think that police can find my bike or anyone's bike? i dont think so . at least in pakistan i dont think so. if i try to find it myself there is a better chance because i know my area and i know the persons to be suspected about this.





i posted it here cuz i am a ramadanian (a reg ramadan sect user) i have friends here and i was really angry then. i needed to cool myself. and i have a big repute of being just , kind and helpful to the neighbors in my area. i just could not show my monster side here. so i just needed to talk. so i came on Y!A. where my friend know how to cool me down.





here in ramadan section we just dont ask questions we also share our feelings and make friends that is what makes ramadan section better than other sections.





and tell me if you are raped will you just go to the police and say some one raped me go get him. dear being raped is a big thing not a bike being stolen. a bike can come back but virginity cant.





so those who use Y!A alot they will ask advise because a women cant just scream that she got raped are you out of your mind.





what you are saying that she should do is whatt the users would say here. but it take a lot of courage to say such a thing.





it took me 2 days to tell my father that i lost in the competition of karate in my group. it is nothing compared to being raped.





hope you unblock my ahmad account.

No comments:

Post a Comment