Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have an idea for a website. How do I protect my idea, while seeking out advice from others?

I have a great idea for a website. If done right, it could be a big deal. There are several parts to the idea for which I would want to seek out advice from other subject matter experts. I am concerned that my idea could be passed along to others (or perhaps those who I speak with) who have more resources (money, manpower, etc..) and therefore the ability to have something similar created much sooner than I could. How do I gather advice from others without jeopardizing my idea. Is a Non-disclosure agreement really enough?I have an idea for a website. How do I protect my idea, while seeking out advice from others?
Go down to the patents office, bring your idea and file for a patent.... You might even come to find out thousand other people already hold a patent on your idea... It happened to me once.I have an idea for a website. How do I protect my idea, while seeking out advice from others?
First thing I would do is register the domain name and any similiar ones.





http://www.preferredpromoz.com/adlandpro鈥?/a>
  • cosmetics
  • hand cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment