Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Should I seek professional advice?

My mom recently got what I think is a spider bite on her calf when we were walking through the woods. After a day, it swelled so much that her entire calf was almost like one solid disk. After two days, she noticed that her ankle became swollen as well. There is no pain in neither her calf nor her ankle. Her calf itches though. She's also allergic to penicillin. Is this something I should worry about? or will it go away after a few days?Should I seek professional advice?
UH YEAH! go to a doctor. it could have been a poisonous spider.Should I seek professional advice?
GO TO THE DOCTOR! That is a reaction to poison! Penicillin is not the only way to treat such a reaction....please don't weight on this, take her immediatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment