Friday, January 8, 2010

What do you think of my composition? English learner seek advice?

This is one diary I wrote describing the first time I went to classroom to conduct a self-study. I'm a university student. Here self-study is referred to as a from of study when there's no teacher, and you learn the book yourself.





My composition





Do you know how I feel about conducting self-study?


I started self-study one and a half weeks ago. It was a medium-sized classroom in building 2. I felt a little uncertain at the moment I set foot into the classroom, there were no more than 10 people. I could see most of them came here alone, so did I.


I found a place and seated myself. Then my first time self-study official began. I was feeling uncertain not only because this was my first time self-study. I'm in a habit of reading, I like learning English via reading loud. Since no one was reading except me, I felt a little uncomfortable at the very beginning. But it seemed no one cared about whether I was reading or not and noise outside overwhelmed my voice. I started feeling better while keeping my voice relatively lower than usual.


Time could fly when you're focused. I left the classroom at 9:30. Now self-study has become my hobby, and I'm sure this hobby will remain.


(END)





As an English learner, I like to wirte English diary to improve my writing. is this diary I wrote OK? I would appreciate if you could give me some advice.


Thanks for your advice.What do you think of my composition? English learner seek advice?
The content of your composition is not what one would expect from a tertiary student. It would be acceptable approximately at a grade 8 level. If I receive this from a tertiary student i would return it unmarked.

No comments:

Post a Comment