Friday, January 8, 2010

Ear Problem, Seek Advice?

A Couple Of Months Ago I Noticed The Hearing In My Stronger Ear (Right) Has Gradually Reduced And When Someone Shouts It Gives A Sharp Pain In My Ear, What Im Asking Is What Is The Cause If It And How Do I Stop It?








EDIT: by the way i have already tried blocking my ear from sound for a week and i have tried asking my dad to take me to a doctor but hes always too busy.Ear Problem, Seek Advice?
most common cause for such problems is wax in your ear...


if u have tried cleaning the ear using ear bud, then u might have pushed the wax deep inside, towards eardrum, ....


U need to see an ENT doctor to get ear cleaned.. do not attempt to clean urself,.. it will cause more problems...





Other common cause is nose blocks -- then also u need to see a doctor


if it is due to listening to loud music, then giving rest for 3-4 days should make it go away...


these are the common things i see in my practice as audiologist..





now if ur father cannot take ur father in a day or two, u can get 'waxol' eardrops in phramacy and put it in ur ears... it is safe and it may get the wax out...


or wait till ur father can take u to the doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment