Friday, January 8, 2010

Do You Really Seek Advice In P&S?

I never did, maybe I am just better than every other human being.Do You Really Seek Advice In P%26amp;S?
LOL,....No.Do You Really Seek Advice In P%26amp;S?
pshhh noo





I seek people's opinions.
Heavens To Betsy, No Way.
Well not yet... but I might give it a try.
no!
Sometimes I do.





These guys can be very surprising if you let them.
no I seek entertainment
how do you expect me to seriously take advice from people that have avatars like yours?
No I come to give advice and laugh laugh laugh
Yeah, sometimes. Not that much, though.


I'm not lying.
lol I have found that advice can be found in the weirdest and most unlikely places
No.
maybe...you are better than us babe!





are you saying i stink?
sometimes...yes!!
sometimes cuz alot of people will answer it. but not like a serious one like one of those damn ';does he like me'; or some shi**t like that
No never have. I agree
I'm just here for the points.
nahh
ROFLMAO!! You're joking right?

No comments:

Post a Comment