Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you always seek advice before making a decision?

yes for big decisions, but really it doesn't influence my decision much. I keep my own council and I know when I've made the right choice. it's really just a formality, know what I mean?Do you always seek advice before making a decision?
Not always....but pretty regularly.Do you always seek advice before making a decision?
If it is a big decision, or if I'm confused about which route to take, I ask my closest friends for their opinions first.
no way!! Some things have to to be left to my own decisions b/c there are times when nobody understands where you are coming from. Act on impluse sometimes, but other times think your choices through.
Not always
Yea!.. In fact i try not to have to make decisoins at all!.. Then you cant feel bad about chosin the wrong one!..
Let me ask my wife.
No, only rarely....
I can't even decide on green beans or black eyed peas for dinner! When it comes to big things I have to get advice from my mother, my boyfriend, my best friend, my co-workers, and sometimes people on answers before I come to a complete decision.
No, I am more than capable of making a decision on my own. I have a strong beautiful woman with common sense, a good education and plenty of life experience to figure out on how to make my choice. Why do I need advice for every decision?


lol





have a lovely day!
Unfortunately, No!


But i certainly should with my track record of bad decisions!!
No.
Not usually. Today I am struggling and I just sent an email to my good friend asking what she thought. Sometimes I just need another grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment