Friday, January 8, 2010

Is it ok/safe if I seek advice here about a screenplay I wrote?

Hi I'm an aspiring screenwriter, I copyright all my work and register all of them with the WGA as well. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to post my logline/summary on here for some advice on it. Reason is I am having some issues with the overall execution with my concept even though the concept itself is very original, there are some believability issues (then again a lot of movies have those issues like ';Armageddon';, etc. yet they still get made).





So should I post it on here or no? Please dont tell me to seek a script doctor they cost too much. This is much easier on here and quicker and its for free.Is it ok/safe if I seek advice here about a screenplay I wrote?
I wouldnt post anything on here that you call your own work.


Ideas are too easy to steal.Is it ok/safe if I seek advice here about a screenplay I wrote?
I wouldn't recommend you post in here. Join a writer's group, a screenwriters Group online, there are many free ones and very good. I am a screenwriter myself and I have been posting and receiving critiques that are very helpful. Besides you would be posting amongst your peers (screenwriters as you are)


Good Luck!!
sure....if there are any good ideas I will steal them








good luck








from the writer of TV shows
I think it would be A-ok. The only restrictions on here are if your question gets reported (which is unlikely in your case) or cursing. Which you can easily substitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment