Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a problem with my prom dress, i seek advice again, plz help?

i bought a dress in a boutique and i realize i forgot to ask for a receipt. the prom dress i bought, i made a deposit and finally paid everything


but my mom and sister criticize my prom dress , but my 2 friends who went with me to look for a prom dress said it was perfect


i value my sister opinion because she is just too straightforward (friends don't say mean thing, but rarely on this situation)





maybe i have a change of mind and i want to exchange it, but will they be able to accept my request? am i being selfish but i want my dress to be perfect and by doing so, is it an insult to the boutique's ownerI have a problem with my prom dress, i seek advice again, plz help?
...remind me who is waring the prom dress? ...your sister, your mom, your friends, or YOU? Take the dress back if YOU'VE decided it isn't quite right, and buy the one YOU think is perfect!!





Don't worry about insulting the boutique. I am sure you are not the first to return a dress... and have a terrific time at YOUR prom!!! ( :I have a problem with my prom dress, i seek advice again, plz help?
It doesn't matter what your mom, sister, or friends say about your dress. All that matters is if you like it. If you decide you want a different one, take it back and tell them that they didn't give you a receipt. Then go here http://www.google.com/products?q=prom+dr鈥?/a> and find one you do like. At the bottom they have a place where you can type in your price range.

No comments:

Post a Comment