Friday, January 8, 2010

Please read! i seriously seek advice from women!?

this is happend frequently!


i'm 16 and female!


i have irregular periods, since the first day i got them!


they only come for 1 day 1/2 or maybe 2 days ...that's it!


i only need one pad!


everytime before i get my periods my face is full of pimples. especially around the jaw area and below my lip (if it makes sense)


i look horrible! please advice..what is this ???





plzzzzzzzPlease read! i seriously seek advice from women!?
Well I don't know exactly what it is called, but I seen a commercial for something to solve that issue ask your gyno and he will perscribe you with something to help it. The reason for the pimples is the extra estrogen. I hope it helps!Please read! i seriously seek advice from women!?
You are completely normal. You are blessed with short periods but terrible acne so the only thing you can do if it really bothers you is birth control to regulate your periods,
how long have you had your period? well for your pimples dont stress that makes them worse, get clean and clear morning burst and use it faithfully! about your period if you haven't had your period for very long (up to a year) then dont stress it is very normal not to be normal. if you been like this for more than a year see a doctor. its nothing serious but you should go to see if you can do anything about it!
dont think its anything to worry about!


spots are just your hormones, cant stop them


and your probs just irregular, thats it.
its normal i only have a light flow 2 days out of every month and i also get pimples but i get them the day before i start
you are probably producing too many hormones. If you have always had an irregular period then thats probably just the way you are...when your period has always been normal and suddenly becomes irregular is when you have to worry... Anyway make an appointment with a gyno.
the spots are due to hormone changes which happen at this time. just think yourself lucky that your periods are light. what your experiencing is quite normal so dont worry.
you should go and ask your doctor and PCOS, is cysts in your ovaries and the dr can get you a pill that will make you periods regular,
Nothing but hormones. Talk to your mom or the GYN. You're fine.
it is normal to get zits before and when u have a period and i know it sucks,but we have to live with it. what i do is as soon i start geting zits i fight them. i use zit take awayer and clean my face before it gets worst. and man u r luck u only have it a couple days. everyone is different when they have there period and talk to ur doctor if u have quations.
THAT'S NORMAL
ask your doc


he or she will really help
You should talk to a doctor because he/she would be more qualified than most people here to answer your question. I've always had irregular periods and the doctors seem to think I'm ok. I often wonder if I can have children but they said I will have to wait for that time to find out.
This is quite common, trust me you are not alone. It occurs because of the change in your hormone levels. Prior to your period, some people experience some symptoms to alert them that their period is on it's way. Sometimes, Doc's can prescribe a birth control pill that will help regulate your period and reduces acne as well. Do you have a Gynecological Doc ?? Have you had a Pap Smear yet?? Most Doc's will not prescribe a birth control pill unless, your Pap test is up-to-date and to be certain that you are not pregnant. Talk to your Mom about seeing a female Doc. I hope that this helped some.
well, irregular periods are normal, but usually only when you just started your period.


So, depending on how long ago you started getting your period, it should be ok.


As for the acne, my best friend get pimples too before her period, but not as bad as you described.


Maybe try using face cleansers? Everyday though, not just when you get pimples.
Have you ever been seen by a gynocologist? If not, you need to. I was one of those people that became sexually active at 14 (before my Jesus days) and did not see a gynocogist until I was 22 (because I had this weird unexplainable fear of them.) Please go. This is nothing to play around with. It may be normal, but the only way you will know is if you go. (BTW, the first time I went I had an abnormal pap smear...it was nothing, but if it was, how stupid would I have felt, knowing I waited this whole time when I had something wrong with me?)
I wish I had my period for 1 or 2 days. I have mine for a full 7 days! I don't breakout though. For the first few years my period was irregular. It's very common for ppl to breakout before or during their period. I heard that taking the birth control pill clears up your face but I wouldn't recommend it. You should look around for some acne medication. I hear that proactive is good bit I have never used it cuz I don't breakout bad.
lets just hope your not 80 pounds and 5 foot 10 inches........if you are extremly underweight it could definitely create some menstral problems...so could overtaking some vitamin and mineral supplements......
it is normal to get spots before you periods due to the increase in oestrogen (the hormone released prior to your period which triggers them) i get them every period! atleast one week before, its like a tell tale sign.. along with tender breasts and my tummy swelling up a little due to water retention..





now as for the irregular periods, this is pretty common for 2 yrs after your first ever period, as it can take this long for them to settle and to get into a regular pattern (a period that starts every 28 days and lasts for 5-7 days) how ever its strange that they are only lasting 1 1/2 to 2 days long, they should be atleast 5-7 days long.. mild on the first day, then heavy on the second and third day, then getting lighter for the rest of your period.. i advise you go visit your doctor just to be on the safe side, its probably a hormonal imbalance.. and the doctor may put you on the pill to help you get in to a regular pattern.. so you have a period every month





as for the spots... try face washing twice a day 2 weeks prior to the first day of your period..





hope this answer helps, dont worry too much, theyll work out soon, naturally or with medical intervention x
normal you are, be glad they are short periods...it won't be forever. the breakouts only get worse. try proactiv.
your hormones go up when you get your monthly friend, that's normal.


but if you've only had your period for maybe three years or less, you're 100% okay.


it'll take a while before you're completely regular.


also, pads need to be changed every 3-4 hours, so you shouldn't be using one pad for a two days cycle.


otherwise, live it up!


the rest of us are just as normal, but we've got five-day cycles.


of course, see your doctor is best.


but you ought to be okay.


good luck.


:]

No comments:

Post a Comment