Friday, January 8, 2010

Who would you never seek advice from?

My ex.Who would you never seek advice from?
my social studies teacher......she's evil.


and my P.E teacher.....also evil ( but has a good sense of fashion) so i will only go to her for fashion help and after i ask her she will probably eat my soul. (cuz she is evil)








GOOD QUESTION!





Stephanie %26lt;3











lol to girl above me, i say tomahto!! :)Who would you never seek advice from?
A failed hobo with a badly spelled cardboard sign





or maybe that's the only person I would go to





Meh, Tomato tomahto





WHO SAYS TOMAHTO????
YOU! You are just too sassy and wouldn't give me good advice. You got spanked for some reason! ;)
my older cousin. i love him to death, but last time i took him advice, BAM, right in the principals office
The devil.
whoever's advising president bush.
oprah winfrey
Britney Spears
A Psychic~
Britney spears
my brother, my cousins, and my uncle
Joe Dirt
Half the people at Yahoo! Answers
uhh...my dad's gf...
sweet oly
dr. phil
my daughters' father! the big loser!
My Ex!
My Step Dad and my Mom's Brother.











~Danny
george bush.
pete wentz.
My Sister.
My sister.
my younger sister
my future son in law

No comments:

Post a Comment