Friday, January 8, 2010

Am an Indian girl,mentally hurt by relatives;need healing; Pl. suggest me a adult forum to seek advice?

My wound cant be elaborated here as it contains adult material.


please suggest me a genuine forum which operates exclusively for women.thank you.Am an Indian girl,mentally hurt by relatives;need healing; Pl. suggest me a adult forum to seek advice?
Sorry about your pain, sweetie, but the best advice that I can give you is to not turn to forums, especially this one.





You may need to see a live counselor, they will be best suited to help you with your healing process.





There are a lot of jerks as well as predators on these on-line forums.





I think the result would be better if you talked to someone face to face instead of the computer.





Hope I helped.Am an Indian girl,mentally hurt by relatives;need healing; Pl. suggest me a adult forum to seek advice?
Sometimes your relative don't really know what they said, or don't know that you are hurt. Don't take them too seriously and best of luck.
well since you won't elaborate on your problem, how the heck are people supposed to help you!? And the Indian girl detail doesn't help much. But it's something to do with physical abuse, like sexual harrassment, you should seek the POLICE and a physcologist. If its mental abuse, like verbally putting you down, seek an adult that you trust or your counselor, teacher, etc.
Hi,





I'm very sorry to hear about your troubles. Unfortunately families- who we put all her trust in- can hurt us very badly. I don't know any forums that would be suitable unfortunately- maybe you could use a search engine to find one. In the mean time, feel free to email me and we can chat in more detail. It sounds that you really need to talk. Good luck :)





Love to the Massive,





Sammi
sorry to hear about your family. good luck ...you will be in my prayers . sorry i didn't answer your question but I am new here.
If you are being sexually abused physically or mentally tell your teacher or Doctor and they can help you go to the Police. If these relatives are doing anything illegal you have no loyality to them as family, as they are not being family to you. Truly loving family do not do anything selfish in nature to damage the ones they love. Get help immediately!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment