Friday, January 8, 2010

Where can I seek pro-bono copyright legal advice?

Is there a free service where I can seek the advice of attorneys or experts about specific questions I have concerning whether or not something is breaking copyright?Where can I seek pro-bono copyright legal advice?
You can find a lawyer who knows intellectual property law in the phonebook, or using legal referral services -- I like findlaw.com





I am a licensed attorney familiar with IP law, and I can answer copyright questions, and I don't charge for the first few simple issues. After that, reasonable rates.Where can I seek pro-bono copyright legal advice?
I doubt it. Pro bono is usually for the have nots who need legal help to get by in life.
Find an attorney in your area who specializes in this area. Most attorneys are happy to answer your questions free of charge, it's when you get into wanting to retain them or use them more than just to answer a simple question that they typically charge for services.





*Edit* In response to your question about the ';Ask a Lawyer'; type site, check out http://www.findlaw.com and there's a place on the site where you can post questions for attorneys.
  • cosmetics
  • hand cream
  • 1 comment:

    1. You can post your question on Avvo.com Avvo has a free question and answer forum where you can ask a question and receive an answer from a real attorney in your area. Good luck!

      Megan from Avvo

      ReplyDelete