Friday, January 8, 2010

Shani Mahadasha - Having Bad effects, Seek advice on consequesnces and remediation?

I was born on June 30,1973 at Lucknow,India at 7:30am. I seek help from people with interest in astrology.


I am undergoing Mahadasha of Shani, So far till the time I was under Shani's Sadhesati, I was getting good results in life. All my efforts gave fruit, but since June this year All my efforts have been wasted, I have not been able to concentrate on work or family, I have already lost my Job and no new one looks in sight


Please guide me whether this is because of shani or something else., and some steps that I can undertake to remediate shani's prakop on me (if any)Shani Mahadasha - Having Bad effects, Seek advice on consequesnces and remediation?
there is nothing like shani mahadasha. birth time also varies as all watches may not be in time. so do not worry for that. as after night day starts and after day it will be night. so same way in life. all the while if it remains same than life will be stereotype. there must be some hustlebustle. and your this period will pass away shortly and it will be with better results. have patience.


your worry justifiable as we all are human being.but please do not fall in trap of all this chakra of mahadasha. otherwise you will not be able to come out from that.


i will pray for you. god bless you.Shani Mahadasha - Having Bad effects, Seek advice on consequesnces and remediation?
In Shani mahadasha person rises spiritually much faster than any other Dasha. In wordly context there r some problems. Its wise to work hard and pray during Shani mahadasha Period.





Shani is the only one known as shaneshwara (means Shani Ishwara)
Shani will do no harm if u r not indulging in unethical jobs,


donot worry, shani's effect depends on ascendant so u must mention that also, anyways


be a shivbhakta.


http://astrologyreadings.webs.io/
Hey just go to


http://www.shanidham.org/





and see your self.





Shaney means slow. So Shani is a slow moving planet and gives results slowly. Shani is related to spirituality, sewa(serving for humanity), truthfulness. He is a Judge and gives results according to your karmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment