Friday, January 8, 2010

Vitamins? What best professional to seek advice from?

I know that many people can be VERY passionate about their vitamins, but...I have never taken any. As I am getting older now, I feel like this may be a good time to learn a thing or two about what types of vitamins I sould be taking. I do not want to talk to my friends about it but would rather know what specific professional advice I should seek. I have not found a medical physician to give much advice other than ';you should take a daily balanced multi.'; Would a nutritionist be able to help, or is there another professional I have not thought about. I would really like a regimine that would be tailored to my needs.


Thanks for guidance.Vitamins? What best professional to seek advice from?
I think a nutritionist would be your best bet. There's a helpful site at the Mayo Clinic website about vitamins, supplements, and what they've actually been proven effective for. Go to http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/drug-in鈥?/a> and scroll to the middle of the page for the search box for vitamins under ';supplements.';
  • cosmetics
  • hand cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment