Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm so lonely, I seek advice?

Okay, for starters, i'm 15 and i'm pretty much a hermit, i'm not really social in real life, however i'm a gamer and so I have friends and such on FFXI.





Please, if your just going to tell me to wait and suggest to enjoy life as a kid, or go out and meet people, don't. I'm really alot more mature than most fifteen year olds, and I know what I want. You could call this a phase, or something youv went through, but I want someone to spend my life with.





As far as the social thing goes, I don't want to have to do things thats not me, I don't want to do things I wouldn't do. So it really comes down to meeting someone via internet, which is really hard, for thoughs of you who have tried it im sure you know what I mean.





I don't want to spend my life dating around, or what some call it ';practicing for the real deal'; I want to make the mistakes with the right girl, and work them out together. What do I do? I'm really lonely, i'm really desperet.I'm so lonely, I seek advice?
Alright, first of all I'm just gonna say that at 15 the chances of you finding the person you are gonna spend your life with is remote. But, I understand the whole ';wanting someone'; thing. So I'll suggest this.





I totally get the whole ';not wanting to things'; that aren't you. Mayeb you should try finding an Arcade (you say you like games) or some gaming tournements. Socialize a little bit, but it would be with fellow gamers so automatically there would be things in common to talk about.





I personally am not a big fan of finding love on the internet. Especially at 15. But, thats me personally.





Your kinda hoping for the fairytale. ';The one person.'; Making mistakes and working them out. It's kinda not reality. Your expectations are too high. You can't expect there to be ';that one'; person. The odds are against you.





I wish you all the luck though, And these are just my opinions. You know whats best for you. Good luck!I'm so lonely, I seek advice?
Remember you always learn though your mistakes, but that doesn't mean the girl will stick around for you to figure out what they were.





My advice is make friends who share your interests. And if you don't have any, get some man! Art, music, sports, politics, religion, even Warhammer just anything. Only ask people to hang out when you have something to do, for instance you could ';Play music together'; or ';Goto a show'; smoke pot and play N64! Never be too pushy. Remember if your the only one thats calling and they never call you, thats a sign.





For girls, IT';S EASY! just treat them like they're other guys you want to be simply friends with. Never ask to go out, ask to hang out, your intentions will be clear without saying anything. Let them make the first move, it may take a week or a month, but it's better to wait it out than to be shot down within a few days a loose a friend.





Good Luck!
you know what you want, so do not be desperate in accepting something that is not what you are looking for. you are more mature than most people your age, and what you are seeking is honorable and so don't put yourself down for it. Lonliness happens, but it will get better. be careful seeking people on the internet, you don't know who you really are talking to. could be some perv.
Enjoy your age....


with joy and pain that it brings....


i wish i could be 15 again...


oh God
dont end up smoking weed, other than that, learn to make money
dont be desperet
I'm 16 and from what i red i somewhat understand. I can't say I do cause i don't know you.





I'm feeling similar though. Its not so much that i'm not social but that people my age are idiots, drink,smoke,sex,date like crazy and follow the crowd. People say that you should date around and see what you like. I think thats the dumbest piece of advice i ever heard. Let's just say that your are on the right mental path and people like you are the people who find true lov, because you already know what you want and don't want so your ahead of alot of people there. Its just a matter of time to wait for that person.





Don't feel lonely though. You're young just like me, we aren't supposed to find our true loves yet.





Patience.
dude, im 16 and lost my virginity at 15. it was tight! she bled and all! what u need is to get laid and run! dont date, i dated this girl and had sex w/ her in 6 days... way too long. just ask someone if u can have sex w/ them cuz ur desperate... thats all dude. good luck to u and remember... USE A CONDOM ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment