Thursday, December 31, 2009

Anyone who has knowledge of what skills are needed to be a paralegal, I'm seeking advice?

I'm a 15 year old sophomore in high school. I have a plan in place as to where I'm going to attend college, which I will be attending a community college my junior and senior year of high school. This school offers an associates degree in the paralegal field. Does anyone have some advice of where I can start my own independent study, to learn some of the basics of what is needed for this career?Anyone who has knowledge of what skills are needed to be a paralegal, I'm seeking advice?
Court Procedure


English -Reading and Writing comprehension


Computer skills


Keyboarding skills


Speech-sometimes,you're going to have to interview people for the lawyer to get the facts straight before preparing court documents.


Bilingual- Remember,sixty percent of the world's population doesn't speak English. The three main languages spoken on Earth are,French,Chinese ,and Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment