Monday, December 28, 2009

Whose advice do you seek when you face an emotional problem? a relative or a journalist in a paper ?

if a person has an emotional problem , what is better ? go to a relative or friend for advice or address a writer in a paper to treat the problem?Whose advice do you seek when you face an emotional problem? a relative or a journalist in a paper ?
A complete stranger !!


Someone who doesn't even know who I amWhose advice do you seek when you face an emotional problem? a relative or a journalist in a paper ?
neither .... if you said the problem to any member of your family ... you ll wake up next morning finding that everybody is knowing your problem





journalists arent helpful because they doesnt know your personality and doesnt know the other side of the problem plus of course you ll say the problem in your point of view ... and that can make him say your right .. without having the other opinion ... but on the other hand you can send a journalist for he may suggest something you didnt tought before ( mmkn yktr7 hga we ez sodftan tkon mofeda leki )
The spouse.


It's always good to consult the spouse cuz they're the ones who are with you 24/7.


A writer in a newspaper will always give general advice as he/she does not know all the details of your life, nor do they know your actual personality and how you judge things.
Never to a newspaper.


I actually don't believe their stories. I think it's all the journalist's imagination.


Anyway, when I have an emotional problem, I don't solve it outside the house.


My problems stay inside and I resolve them with my husband.
I would rather tell him/her to seek a relative. Because relatives take better care about you and they've seen you before.


A a journalist won't be like a relative he didn't know you from before so he will give any advise.


Thanks!
Somebody .. but neither relatives .. nor family ... nor address writers ...


BTW can't say who is dat somebody ... TOP Secret


Pardon me :))
A friend who's older than me,sometimes Mom.


I dont support that option of addressing writers as Ismaily mentioned they will talk in general and wont be able to see the whole picture.
i never told my family about this kind of problems


i keep that to my self thinking and thinking leaving my study


until my mind burst ......i always ask my friends
Yahoo Answers !! :D





Simple,doesn't take time like newspaper nor it affects my privacy like telling someone I know !!
My mom, dad, brother, or my best friends


depends on the problem
Dan usually... he gives me dumb advice, and everything blows up in my face..





but I never learn my lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment