Thursday, December 31, 2009

Help me, good sirs and madam of the Yahoo answer Politics section, I seek your advice, o wise sages, for I ha-

ve a problem, for, you see, I addicted to Petro. What can I do to curb myself of this addiction, great sages of the Yahoo Answers Politics section?Help me, good sirs and madam of the Yahoo answer Politics section, I seek your advice, o wise sages, for I ha-
WalkHelp me, good sirs and madam of the Yahoo answer Politics section, I seek your advice, o wise sages, for I ha-
If you mean petro as in petroleum...sorry there is nothing you can do, you might as well just kill yourself. We are all addicted to it and nothing can be done. We can try and try our hardest to come up with new technology, but the government will not support it because rockefeller will not allow it.
USE LESS OF EVERYTHING, STOP BUYING STUPID STUFF....have you ever bought something and then about a month later forgotten you even had it....STOP DRIVING AROUND, MAKE 1 TRIP....use a bike, dig up half your yard and grow veggies, recycle, stop using fetilizer and chemicals on your yard, who gives a crap if you have dandilions or that your yard gets a littlee brown in August...if it gets a little brown, good, you won't have to mow it for a while.





Vacation near home, try to cut your electric and heat bills by conserving and just using less............LIVE SMALL, YOU DON'T GET ANY BONUS POINTS FOR DYING WITH THE MOST TOYS
I, too, have to admit to the addiction of which you suffer. It is a difficult one to curb. I have purchased a hybrid, canceled some trips, and have taken up cycling. Good luck in you quest for enlightenment.
If petro is short for petroleum, then just get a smaller car, or if you live in alaska start digging in your backyard
Use Mass Transit


Get a Motorcycle (I have one).





BTW...Petrol is what our friends on the other side of the Atlantic call gas.
Did Petro dump you?
What is Petro, pray tell?
Just buy carbon credits and you'll be fine.
Answers are free, for correct answers you need to paypal me....
ride a bike !

No comments:

Post a Comment