Thursday, December 31, 2009

I seek advice/comment on experiences with satellite broadband carriers, - my contract with Telstra has expired

I do not feel that I am receiving the speed that I am paying for, and look for much more speed (supposedly I am on the ';near top speed?'; now. I have had nothing but ';rough water'; with Telstra and look forward to shedding them as soon as possible, but I do not want to step into another ';cess-pool ';.??I seek advice/comment on experiences with satellite broadband carriers, - my contract with Telstra has expired
This Is A Xcellent


Site to go 2


http://broadbandguide.com.au/


it will compare all ISP's


Not Be Biest


Or Baught out by A Isp


Very good site i found my Excellent deal from this site


2.9 mg a sec 25gb Download With a Carrer called IINETI seek advice/comment on experiences with satellite broadband carriers, - my contract with Telstra has expired
It seems that you have no other choice for broadband but satellite. If you do have a choice, satellite would be my last choice.


At our Christian school (where I am the System Admin) we used Hughes Net for years until wireless became available. We were paying $49.99 / month for 700 kps download speeds. It seems that satellite communication is much more susceptible to the number of users and speed - bandwidth.

No comments:

Post a Comment