Monday, December 28, 2009

Ive had a swollen gland on my left neck for over two weeks, should i seek medical advice?

ive had a swollen gland on my left neck for over 2weeks, and it has been on and off for a while before that. its causing discomfort and im getting pain along me jaw form time to time, i dont want to keep taking ibuprofen to mask up the pain but it doesnt seem to be going away and im not sure whether its enough of a reson to see the doctor for...Ive had a swollen gland on my left neck for over two weeks, should i seek medical advice?
Yes!Ive had a swollen gland on my left neck for over two weeks, should i seek medical advice?
A swollen gland is a sign that your body is fighting infection - other areas for glands are in the armpit and near the groin.





As the gland hasn't gone down after a fortnight, go to the docs for a check up - they may send you off for a blood test to check your white blood count. They can then take it further.
Absolutely !
ofcourse! could be tonsolitas
Most deffinately you should go and see a doctor.It could be a number of things.Put your mind at ease and get a proper medical opinion.Take care.
Emily,


Yes, I think you should go to see your GP about it - better safe than sorry.
yes. you may need some antibiotics or antibionics as i call em:)
It's a sign of infection. I'd go to your GP if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment