Thursday, December 31, 2009

How ling should i wait before seeking advice?

In augutst 2005 i had a depo provera injection. i never had a follow up injection but know it can affect your fertility for a year or so. i then took the pill for a couple of months, but have been contraception free now for about 9 months but havent fallen pregnant. is this due to the depo provera? and if so how long before things go back to normal. my cycle has been 28 days for the last 6 months and periods seem normal.





i have previously had treatment for endometriosis and have been told i have polycystic ovaries in the past but dont suffer systems of this.





How long do i leave it before going to see the doctor? Is there anything i can do myself to increase my chances of conceiving?How ling should i wait before seeking advice?
If your worried see your doctor,also stressing will hamper your chances of becoming pregnant.Go to your doctor%26amp;get some proffesional advice.Goodluck.How ling should i wait before seeking advice?
Make an appointment with your OBGYN now. TTC can get depressing very easily because it's mostly a waiting game. Your fertility decreases with age, so you are better off seeking professional help early on. Doctors have the knowledge and the tools to test and treat problems. Why not use those tools instead of trying to do it on your own.





My OB discovered I had a mild case of endometriosis during my 7th month ttc. He removed it immediately and I conceived the very next month. Maybe your endo has come back?
I wouldn't necessarily blame the Depo shot, yes there are studies that with prolonged use it can cause problems when trying to conceive however, I was on the shot for 6.5 years and the first time I missed my shot, I got pregnant. If you are having a normal period cycle then I would say that you are probably okay with coming off of your birth control. I would go and see a doctor if you have been trying for the 9months and they can run some tests or provide drugs for you to help you out. Good luck
Only your Father in heaven knows when you will conceive--if at all.
I think 6 months is long enough time you can see your doctor right away. The sooner you know the sooner you can fix the problem.
If you have no complications you are usually asked to try for a year before the gp will refer you. If you are older, or have conditions such as endo your gp might refer you earlier but because of the depo he might suggest you try for longer before trying assisted conception as it is very possible that the depo is still affecting you. Good luck.
DON'T TRY TO HARD DON'T THINK ABOUT IT ON A DAILY BASIS AND TRY HAVING SEX WITH A PILLOW UNDER YOUR BUTT AND STAYING LIKE THAT WELL AFTER YOUR DONE...... BY ALL MEANS FIRST GO TO THE DOCTOR TO MAKE SURE THERES NOTHING WRONG AND YOUR ABLE TO CONCEIVE GOOD LUCK TRY THIS WEBSITE HOPEFULLY YOU'LL FIND YOUR ANSWER


http://www.womens-health.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment