Monday, December 21, 2009

When the time comes for you to question your faith, who will you turn to? Will you seek independent advice?

or will you go to your religious adviser and keep going round in circles?When the time comes for you to question your faith, who will you turn to? Will you seek independent advice?
When it comes to questioning faith, most religions just take another swig from the punch-bowl.When the time comes for you to question your faith, who will you turn to? Will you seek independent advice?
What happens when an atheist ';sees the light';, and realizes that his position has been wrong all these years? Who does HE seek advice from?





One scientist, while studying the internal structure of the DNA, came to the conclusion that evolution is a fraud. Even though he received a lot of flack from his colleagues, he said that for him to continue to believe in evolution, in light of all the evidence, he would have to commit ';intellectual suicide';!





If an atheist begins to sense that the universe is not limited to his or her own 5 senses, and realizes that there is more, that there truly IS mystery in the universe, that there HAS to be some kind of ';something'; beyond his scope of reasoning, should HE talk to HIS atheist advisers and keep going around in circles? Or do you think he should be honest with himself and admit that there just might be some kind of Entity beyond the scope of science or even beyond the scope of this entire universe?





Slavery comes in many forms, and intellectual suicide is one of them.
1. I go to the Bible to see what it says.


2. I look at nature to observe God's natural laws in concordance with science, and apply them to my own philosophies of life and whatever is in question.


3. I talk to anyone, and everyone who would have an argument on whatever I'm questioning to be able to come up with a better conclusion of whatever I'm questioning.





That basically sums it up.
When I have questions, I go straight to the Source, calling upon Heaven, my dear. And I usually get an answer, eventually, although it may not necessarily be the particular answer that I had wanted. You see, Heaven has things worked out, but my own plans may have to go by the wayside. Moses saw a burning bush, Jesus felt the Holy Spirit descend upon him like a dove, the ancient shamans felt themselves to be transformed into the spiritual ancestors of their tribes, usually the totemic animal (as depicted in cave paintings). I personally hear divine music, as if Heaven were singing to me. But each person's Path is different, as the Muslim Sufis used to teach and you cannot walk mine any more than I can walk yours.
';I seek whom I still refer to as, my 'Little Brother'.';





';Ironic. I used to answer all of his questions, and


spent much time that we had together during those


Long Summers when we would be restricted to our


home in Inglewood, California, on building his faith.';
interesting, i know i am going through something terrible and my faith is keeping me together, and with Jesus.





I am learning because of my faith, and growing. It is hard to understand, but i am suffering for Jesus and that is an Amazing testimony.





I am saved from so much more. Jesus saves and he has saved me for this and more to be a christian and to witness.


I'm happy being a christian truly happy, desoite the huge door of evil open in front of me......
I question my beliefs every day, through every experience I have. My beliefs grow just as I do, getting revised and rewritten and stronger.





It will be a terribly unhappy day when everything is stagnant and unchanging.
Apart from the Word of God we are left with human opinions. Jesus says that we are will be lost when we do not know the Word of God.





Thousands of people are doing thru internet the Truth Project. I can recommend it to all of you/us
Faith comes from within. You can take advice from a variety of sources, but you are the only person who can answer the question.
I have my doubts about the majority of the faithful. I escaped but only because I am very rational.
I will never question my faith.





Because the One I trust in never fails me!


He has proven Himself to me time %26amp; time again.........there's nothing to question
there's no such thing as impartial independant religious advice....
Chuckles. I NEVER question my faith, sweetie. You can spin in circles, dearheart, like a nut, as you are.
It wont matter when your dead your dead.
Ghostbusters?
Been there and done that.


All paths lead to heaven or hell. Choose your path wisely.
I will never question God, I know for a fact that he's real.





陋驴陋
i'm going to smoke a cigarette and say 'crap. this is gonna suck.'
we arent in circles...is that you?


I can ask my minister anything I want
I, personally, question my faith all the time.





And then I do some research....and ask YA!!!! ;-P
  • lip care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment