Monday, December 28, 2009

Do I need to seek medical advice?

I have a mole on my face which has not changed in any way but the skin around it has gone white and about an inch round that the skin has altered. It's not that noticeable but should I seek medical advice or am I worrying over nothing?Do I need to seek medical advice?
Always have something like that checked. Better safe than sorryDo I need to seek medical advice?
That's nothing. As long as the edges aren't changed or it doesn't change in color, your fine. just get to a dermatologist when you can because ya never know, but as a trained nurse, i can tell you it's nothing to worry about unless its circumference changes. the thing about change though is that you kinda wanna catch it before it changes or else its harder too get ri of if it is a melanoma. Pretty sure you're ok though. Hope it all works out for the better. im confident it will.:)
i wud have it checked out, just to put ur mind at rest :)


i had mine checked out and managed to have it removed on the NHS purely for cosmetic reasons - it was on my tummy and i said it got caught on my trousers / jodhpurs . im sure theres nothing sinister abwt it at all - but its best to check these things out :) hope this helped
Yes!





Any change in a mole or the skin around it needs checked out.











~
It would not be a bad idea to get this checked out.
wut r u waiting 4 get to the doc if its somethin of concern to u it needs to b checked out best of luck to ya peace out
i would go to your dermatologist just incase
It wouldn't hurt to get it checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment