Monday, December 28, 2009

Should i seek medical advice or just side line this symptom?

For days now, I have had a unusal twitching on the bottom of my left foot. Twitching is on the bottom, out-side edge (opposite of arch). Feels really weird and it sort of bothering me. I have tried changing shoes, thinking that was it. It is continous thru the night while i sleep.. should i be concerned?Should i seek medical advice or just side line this symptom?
Muscle twitching is not uncommon but very annoying. Try increasing your potassium by eating bannanas or fortified orange juice.A low K+ level will cause twitching.Should i seek medical advice or just side line this symptom?
i would be worried,very worried could well be the nerve endings getting affected by a disease.get your limping *** to your doctor.
If you are not in pain and you have no loss of feeling in your foot, then I wouldn't be too worried. Sounds like a muscle spasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment