Monday, December 28, 2009

Insect bites, when do you seek medical advice?

I live in the uk and this big black bug took a nibble at me, the top of my foot is hot red and swollen. Anti-histamines aren't working. I don't generally like going to the dr unless it is an emergency. I'd normally leave it but i'm at a wedding on saturday and want to fit in my shoes.


any ideas?Insect bites, when do you seek medical advice?
try putting rubbing achol on it it made mine go away the very next day and if it itches go to a drug store and get some GOLD BOND anti itch cream. hope i helped!!!!! xDInsect bites, when do you seek medical advice?
The site could become infected and could even turn into cellulitis. If your food is still swollen and the selling doesn't go down and/or the site begins oozing then contact your GP.





If it's just red and itchy, take an antihistamine and keep the foot cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment