Thursday, December 31, 2009

Seeking advice on dating someone who has constant obsessions about you?

I'm dating someone who is always having thoughts about me that are so painful. I am not perfect in any way, but he has a way of finding all of my imperfections and dwelling on them to the point where he can't move forward with me. We've been dating for about 7 years now and I am ready to move forward but he is waiting to ';not feel as bad about the thoughts'; he has about me. What should I do?Seeking advice on dating someone who has constant obsessions about you?
That sounds like an unhealthy relationship. I don't think a person can be happy with someone that focuses on their faults. His thoughts are obviously not going away (7 years). Find someone that is not naive and recognizes your faults,but focuses on your strengths. Find someone that can accept you for who you are, and love you for it.Seeking advice on dating someone who has constant obsessions about you?
It's time to move on. That's bordering on or even is emotional abuse. A partner should make you feel good about yourself. not point out imperfections. You are saying that he can't move forward because of your imperfections and and him to not feel so bad about his thoughts of you? That's a very unhealthy relationship. You deserve much better than that. I'm a dating coach, if you have more questions or need advice, contact me. Good luck!
hes an ***. dump him.

No comments:

Post a Comment