Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it a good idea to seek legal advice on Y! Answers?

Sure, it's free advice, but it might be worth as much as it costs me. Should I listen to people who tell me that I ';definatly'; have a claim? Also, why do I get the sinking feeling that some people have absolutely no clue about how the civil and criminal law systems operate?





Third, is it possible to sue someone for malpractice if I obtain horrendous advice from them on Y! Answers?Is it a good idea to seek legal advice on Y! Answers?
Stunningly bad idea.





It might be worth much less than it cost you, if you lose money in relying on it.





You should not listen to the illiterates, of course. Definately (heh).





It is always possible to sue, but the likelihood of your prevailing is lower than your odds of winning the Powerball.Is it a good idea to seek legal advice on Y! Answers?
I would not advise it.
SURE :-)
Yahoo! does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content.





So you can't sue Yahoo!





The person who answered? An anonymous source for the most part? If you could figure out who the person really was and get them served to appear, the judge would probably laugh you out of court. Malpractice because you got, and were foolish enough to follow, bad advice in a public forum?
I wouldn't say that you should. Not many people know that much about the government unless they work in it. They could just be wanting to get 2 free points. Anyone can claim that they are a part of the government. Like how I simply only research the laws but am not actually even thinking of running for president (unless I get a sponsor, I'm looking at you A%26amp;W root beer, if Doritos can sponsor Stephen Colbert then you can support me) I don't have a job in Government. I however do not give away any answers unless I make sure all my facts are true (unless it's writtten in parentheses). So I suggest looking somewhere else. This is mostly made for opinionated questions or ones like: Where can I buy A%26amp;W root beer, or: Who else likes the exploding sweet flavor and delicious after taste? Books are a very reliable source, because they have to be true(most of the time). So don't ask a question that you know you might regret if you get the wrong answer.
You can get legal advice but are you sure it is coming from an attorney? Also, what you write in a public forum is NOT confidential information. anything you say can be held against you.
We should sue you for just asking these questions.





Mental anguish!
if you mean should you take advice and use a solicitor why not it seems to be good advice to me. if you are in some legal difficulties, where else can you go to. I think there is a free time for consultation at some solicitors

No comments:

Post a Comment