Thursday, December 31, 2009

If Yahoo Answers is for people who seek advice?

why do so many people come on here telling the questioners not to ask on here? I mean, yes, common sense, if it's a medical issue, it is best to seek professional advice, but doesn't it defeat the purpose when you come here to ask a question only to receive a ';ask your doctor'; type answer?If Yahoo Answers is for people who seek advice?
If it was me, I would give an answer if I knew what the answer was. If I don't then I don't answer it. If you answer by telling the person seeking advise to seek and answer elsewhere, then what is the point of that?If Yahoo Answers is for people who seek advice?
You are reading the rule incorrectly. the rule states a question must seek knowledge or advice BENEFICIAL to all. So asking something that pertains only to ones self is considered chat.
Yahoo is out to curtail the freedom of speech, they are rude!
no

No comments:

Post a Comment