Monday, December 28, 2009

How many of you seek the advice of a sage?

Or do you just google it these days.How many of you seek the advice of a sage?
When I am looking for ';factual'; information I will google it, but when it comes to matters of the heart, and/or a particular problem that I am dealing with I will seek out the advice of someone whom I can confide in %26amp; has experienced in their own lives what I am going through. My pastor is a perfect example of someone whom I will go to not only because of the spiritual guidance he can provide, but also because of his great wisdom %26amp; judgement in most matters.





Great question!How many of you seek the advice of a sage?
I seek the advice of a sage if it's Pineapple Sage, oh please don't delete me..
I do...I find it most rewarding to exchange views with people. Especially When it is someone that is extremely educated or wise in life.


How very fortunate of me to be in their company! I prefer a person!
Hmmmm. . . a strange Question for a Question and Answer forum. . lol lol . . But I have found that not all things can be found on the net. . A lot of times we need that personal opinion that you can only get by asking here in Yahoo.....So I definitely go the ';Sage'; route !!!





Edit. . A sage is a person who uses wisdom, prudence and good judgment.


Also, a person who misinterprets a question and gets their feelings hurt, seems to me to be insecure. . but we shouldn't make fun of them, or think any less of them. . Maybe we have all been in their shoes at one time. . . I know I have.
at my age it is hard to find someone older (heavy on the old) and wiser!!!
My grandma gave me sage advice. She always had the best things to say and it helped me. I miss her.
thanks for the lesson, i am soooo much wiser now .LOL.
I always look for advice on major decisions if I can get it - then I make up my own mind.
There are some things that you can't get the answer to with 'google' and the like. There may be facts, but no feelings. I prefer to listen to those who have love in their hearts, live life fully, care for others and who actually know what they are talking about. So yes I would say I have a 'Sage' who fits all these requirements and I'm blessed in that.


---Luvy
Seek it?


No,I get given it by 'she who knows everything'.. My own little 'oracle' 'She who must be obeyed',..the wife :)
I can do both but I would rather 'talk' to the people on here and besides....their experience and the pros and cons of what I'm wondering about gives me info I can't always get off the google
Q%26amp;A is brimming full of sages :)
Not the sages on the hobby/technical forums that I ask questions in search of technical information and advice. Most of them are self proclaimed gurus and vast repositories of technical knowledge, and they are a humorless lot, indeed.
I use google a great deal of the time. Unfortunately, google does not give opinions or the personal touch that the YA Sages. Thanks too all my new friends in YA Seniors I'm getting smarter every day.
My walls have sage colored paint on them %26amp; I certainly enjoy talking to them whenever I have a problem. Otherwise, I pick fresh Russian Sage, bundle it, dry it, %26amp; then burn it for a cleansing ritual. Happy Passover!

No comments:

Post a Comment