Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ask questions or seek advice rather than ask a friend?

Why do people feel compelled to ask questions or ask for advice on here, rather than talk to a friend or someone they know?





I would be willing to bet that people on here know a lot more about their contacts and fans, than their actual friends do about them.Ask questions or seek advice rather than ask a friend?
I do! But in reality, i've had a lot more advanced relationships tan my friends and i know they have no idea how i'm fealing, what i'm going through. The things i'm going through at the moment they are just stumped and have no advise for me. That''s when i tend to ask. The only peson that really understands is my mums friend (my second mum to me really).





Advise on here is obviously unbiased because they don't really know you and there's more life experience put together i bet than any amount of friends you may have.





I think this is really great. Keep it up peeps! And you could not be more wrong about contacts... i don't even have any!Ask questions or seek advice rather than ask a friend?
No, I don't think so......I have no idea who all the people in the fan are......and was just wondering





About the questions......I guess people are more free here because there is no judgement here.
Sometimes a friend is too close to the issue and has difficulty being impartial. For some issues, it might be easier to ask a stranger.





Or maybe they just need new friends.
A lot of the people on here are having difficulties with their friends, so they can't exactly ask the same friends for advice.





Also, friends don't have the wide range of perspectives that might be found here.
my only friend is my husband. other than that, i don't have friends. it's true!
On here you do not have to confront any one! No one is going to yell at you, are they?I find that a lot of people are looking for friends when they sign in here. This is great to do that! It gets all of us involved and open up to others. I dont carewhat country you are from or what color you are, we are all in this to gether on this earth!!!Keep up the good work people!! See you soon??

No comments:

Post a Comment